quinta-feira, julho 19, 2012

Clipe - Jasmine Villegas, Didn't mean it:


Didn't mean it

A nova música da Jasmine Villegas chama-se Didn't mean it e ontem foi lançado o vídeo clipe da música na mtv,que foi pro 1º lugar em menos de 8 horas. A música tem uma mensagem muito forte e é realmente muito emocionante,principalmente pra quem já a conhecia. Pra quem não a conhece e pra quem ficou curioso, lhes apresento:



“Everybody has a story. This is a part of my story and it has made me who I am. Never feel embarrassed or ashamed of any trials you’ve endured. Grow from it and Never Look Back. You are not Alone.”

A mensagem é sobre o abuso e violência contra as mulheres, colocando esses terríveis acontecimentos diários em alerta, inspirado em fatos reais, que ela mesma vivenciou torna a mensagem ainda mais forte.

Jasmine diz: "This topic is very important to me because it's something I experienced firsthand for over a year in a bad relationship. Fortunately for me, I was able to get out relatively early, and now I want to let other women know that you don't have to feel ashamed or embarrassed about getting help...I believe every woman is beautiful and sometimes we get caught up in situations or relationships that make us lose sight of how beautiful and precious we really are."


Nenhum comentário: